February has started at a mad pace and looks as if it will continue that way. Valencia is still in the depths of winter, only around 20 degrees C most days, so coats are still in evidence.
Currently we are working with clients looking for the following types of property. Do you coincide with any of these? Or if you are in Valencia and have access to any like this or even own one you are selling why don’t you get in touch on email@example.com.
- A villa around 180-250k euros with at least four bedrooms and preferably with an annexe for friends and family.
- A town house by the beach in the city. Looking specifically in the Cabanyal and Malvarrosa areas of the city.
- A house near to metro and bus routes in and out of the city in the suburbs.
- A central Valencia luxury penthouse around the 500k mark
- An apartment to modernize in the area near to the beach or central areas.
- A three bedroom apartment in Ruzafa.
- A villa with pool of around 100k near to Olocau
And of course we are in the early stages with many other clients.
Our current clients are from many parts of the World but the British are well represented as are Americans and Irish buyers. We are also seeing a lot of people from Central and South America which is more unusual.
The main site www.valencia-property.com is getting filled with excellent new properties in most areas and we have now started an executive property page too. Check it out.
Keep following our adventures on Twitter @grahunt and also the same name on Instagram for daily images of Valencia like the one below which was the result of the strong winds of yesterday